Your language has exploded! Grandma and Grandpa joke that you went from talking in single phrases to talking in paragraphs. :) It is NEVER quiet in our house, unless you are sleeping and sometimes even sleep doesn’t stop you from talking.


Your confidence has grown both in your physical abilities and your social skills. I sometimes worry, as I watch you interact with your peers, that we role-played a little too rough to help you master the social setting with your rowdy friends, although Daddy assures me that’s not possible. :)
I have no need for a GPS as long as I have you in the backseat. You always know where we are and where we are going—blows my mind sometimes!

You are into guns, puzzles, books, swords, farm animals, and music.


You are into guns, puzzles, books, swords, farm animals, and music.

You became a big brother at the beginning of this year, which I thought would rock your world. But it didn’t seem to phase you; Anna just fit into our routine and you share your time and love with her. I’m excited to watch your relationship develop and change over the years. I pray that you will be life long friends!
You are still sensitive and tender hearted. You don't like to rock the boat and are very receptive to correction.


You seem interested in Spiritual things and don’t want to go to bed without reading from your Bible and singing hymns. (That may not have anything to do with the Bible though. Haha!) You have easily memorized the first few catechism questions and a handful of verses. Our prayer is that these truths are taking root in your heart!

Happy 3rd Birthday Kellen Brooks--I love you more than words can say!

Happy 3rd Birthday Kellen Brooks--I love you more than words can say!




5 comments:
Happy Birthday Kellen! Wish we could celebrate with you!
Happy, happy birthday Kellen. We'll give you a call in a little bit.
The Penturfs love you too Kellen!! Happy Birthday!
3 YEARS!!!! Can't believe it! Happy Birthday, Kellen. I think it is great that you know where you are going all the time because as you get older you will learn that your Mama gets lost (or at least she used to) A LOT. :)
Aww, I'm just now catching up on my blogging...Happy Belated Birthday little man!! I'm still sad you guys will be gone before I know it!!
Post a Comment