



Kellen has been asking for a trumpet ever since he saw the marching band at the Christmas parade. Which is really funny because I often tease Tandon that Kellen is going to be in the marching band in high school rather than on the football team. :-)
Our future marching band member!

I think we may have missed our calling as a family. The S Family Musical Performers--Anna on the maracas, Tandon on the trumpet, Kellen on the drums, and I could join in on the piano. What do you think? :) Should we change our plans and move to Branson?

We ended the evening with Kellen's favorite foods. Note to self--next year use a $1 box of Craft macaroni and cheese rather than go to all the effort of making it from scratch. Apparently Craft does a better job. :)

Happy Birthday Kellen!

2 comments:
What a fun-looking party! Happy Birthday, Kellen!
We made cupcakes like that (except yours look a lot nicer) for Jack's first birthday. Did you get the idea from the Betty Crocker site? I thought they were fun to make (even though I am the most unartistic person ever :-).
That last comment was so funny. I also made Miah mac n' cheese from scratch. No one liked it.
Your cupcakes look awesome. I wish I were that talented.
Post a Comment