Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas in Oklahama

We celebrated Christmas with my parents on Monday, December 27th. It was a fast and furious trip but well worth the effort. My mom and dad are in Oklahoma right now caring for my terminally ill grandfather so it was kind of a strange celebration. But we were able to sneak away and use my uncle's hotel room to spend some time together as a family.

As always happens when I'm with my family, I took pictures with everyone else's camera but not mine. I only got this one fuzzy picture on Tandon's phone of Kellen in his Goliath outfit. Maybe someday life will slow down and I can get someone to email pictures to me. By the way, Goliath has always been and continues to be Kellen's favorite Bible character despite everyone telling him that David was the real hero of the story. Oh well! Goliath was much more exciting than David. :)



We were able to spend some quality time with Mema that evening. And Poppy woke up a couple of times while we were there and lit up when he saw the kids. Glad we were able to see everyone, even if it wasn't a "typical" Christmas celebration.

No comments: