It's been two weeks since our lives changed forever.
Random things bring tears, but overall I would say that I have an amazing amount of peace.
Peace that passes all understanding.
*****
Not sure what we would have done without the body of Christ serving us during this difficult time.
Friends, family, neighbors, church members, and co-works brought food (tons of food!), watched our children, sent flowers, prayed, called, sent texts, emails, and facebook messages.
All I can say is: THANK YOU!!
My parents were saviors. Thank you Mom and Dad for coming--just in time. God knew when we would need you!
And thank you Mom for keeping life as normal as possible for my kids, keeping us fed and clothed, working your organizing magic in my tiny house, being there to speak TRUTH during my breakdowns, cleaning Anna's throw-up, and simply loving on us. Love you! So much!!
10 years ago

1 comment:
You have amazing parents!! Blessed to call them my Aunt and Uncle!!
Post a Comment