Tuesday, February 19, 2013

So Wrong!

Miscarried on Sunday night

At home

In the bathroom

Couldn't stop bleeding

Transported to ER via ambulance

Blood pressure 82 over 60

Pulse 120

At the hospital I was given fluids

They did an ultrasound to make sure labor was effective

It was

Home now

Trying to recover

The whole thing is so strange

Terrible

Horrifying

Wrong

Wept during the miscarriage

Haven't cried much since

Wondering when the tears will flow

Not sure I want them to

What if they never stop

Hugging my two living children tighter

Cherishing them more

Longing for heaven

4 comments:

The Lohreys said...

Super big hugs and lots of prayers of peace and comfort. Much love from one mama to another. My heart breaks for you, with all sincerity.

Leslie said...

I am so glad you have written all this down! I've been thinking about you constantly and wondering all these things. Love and hugs to you!

Kari said...

Praying for you sweet girl!

Alison said...

So very, very sorry for your loss. My heart hurts for you. Sending you a hug and prayers!