Thursday, February 7, 2013

Ice Cream Date

We took the kids on a date to get ice cream 2 weeks ago.  They brought along a surprise in a bag. 
 In each bag were 2 puzzle pieces that fit together to make this:
I took a video of their reactions, but for some reason I can't get it to upload onto blogger.  Ugh! 
 
I expected a lot of excitement from Anna; however, her reaction was pretty uneventful.  "When are we going to get a baby?" has been a constant questions of hers over the last few months.  Subsequently, when we told them we were going to have a baby, she kind of shrugged--as if to say, 'It's about time, took you long enough.'  Then she asked if she could finish her ice cream.  Haha!
 
I didn't expect a lot of reaction from Kellen and I was correct.  He handled the news very logically--not much emotion, just questions. "How do you know?" was the most prominent question.  He kept looking at my waistline trying to process everything.  
 
We are more than excited about baby #3 due August 3rd!

3 comments:

inpassing said...

Congrats!! Congrats!! Congrats!!
Much excitement for you here in the Heartland!

mckenziegordon said...

Yay! Congratulations to all four of you!

Leslie said...

I just told Bud a few days ago, "I wonder when the Sawatzky's are going to have a third." :) Congratulations! So excited for you!! How are you feeling?