Thursday, November 24, 2011

Today I am Thankful for...

  • a warm home
  • family--near and far
  • skype
  • our church -- Thank you Tandon for making the perfect church decision for our family and dragging your wife there kicking and screaming. I couldn't have asked for a better fit!
  • a healthy family
  • baked goods
  • a close relationship with my mom and dad
  • friendly neighbors
  • dry shampoo
  • a cautious, loyal, curious son
  • a feisty, adventurous, funny daughter
  • nap time
  • snow
  • my wonderful husband
  • friends
  • the written word of the God of the universe
  • two sets of grandparents who love our kids dearly
  • flavored creamer
  • my husband's job and God's providence in bringing us to Omaha
  • Heaven -- This earth is not our home; we have the hope of something much BETTER!

"In everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1Thessalonians 5:18

1 comment:

Kari said...

This list makes me smile! I'm glad you guys are loving Omaha. We still miss you here!