Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Pie A Day Keeps The Doctor Away

When I am locked in the house with feverish kids, I find myself filling the time cooking and eating. Not good! :) Yesterday I made chocolate chip cookie pie. YUM!! Then I realized I had planned chicken pot pie for dinner. Oh well, two pies in one day will make anyone feel better, right?





2 comments:

Shanna said...

YUM!!!! Recipe please...for the chocolate one. I need to live closer so I can benefit from the days you are locked in your house. I do the same thing!!! :)

Little S said...

I wish you were closer. Tandon doesn't really like sweet things, so I end up eating the whole thing by myself. Not the best idea! I used the recipe on the back of the chocolate chip bag. Let me know if your bag doesn't have it and I'll email you.