
I broke down and took Kellen to the Doctor yesterday, knowing that if I didn't we would probably end up at the walk-in clinic this weekend. Diagnosis: ear infection and wheezing. Wonderful! So he is now on antibiotics and an inhaler. We get to go back next week and make our weekly donation to the medical field to make sure the wheezing has cleared up.
Not ashamed to say that I bribed Kellen this morning to get him to use the inhaler. It worked! Good thing I have a large supply of match box cars because telling my son that he looked like Buzz Light Year with his mask on was not working. ;)
The Doctor said we could go to church as long as Kellen was not running a fever. So far this morning he has been fever free! Hooray!

2 comments:
Poor guy! He just can't win! Hope everyone is feeling good and fever free tomorrow. Have a great weekend!
Hey- what time were you there? Timmy and I were there at 11:45 for the same thing. :)
Post a Comment