In just the past 8 days we have been invited to 3 birthday parties and 5 Christmas parties. Crazy! We only made it to four of those parties because the kids both came down with a stomach bug and were down for the count for the next few days. Before the stomach bug we were able to corner a friend and take a family photo for our Christmas card. I kept trying and trying to get a good shot of the kids together and it wasn't happening, so we went to plan B. I'd like to give a shout out to
Shutter Fly for delivering my cards in less than 72 hours with free shipping. At least now I can mark one thing off my December to-do list. Next year I plan on having all shopping, wrapping, and cards finished by December 1. Think I can do it?
Here is the group photo from Kellen's playgroup Christmas Party. We had to expand to two couches this year (and put on a movie to get them all sitting still in the same room). :)
We hosted Anna's playgroup Christmas party at our house. The kids are lined up by age on the couch. Playgroups are so much calmer when most of the kids are immobile. :)
We're looking forward to continuing the celebration of our Saviour's birth this weekend (hopefully with both sides of our family)!! Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
Such fun celebrations and such great times for the kids. I hope and pray the stomach bug leaves your house for a while and that you get to fully enjoy celebrating Jesus' birth this week. I have your Christmas card in my diaper bag ready to deliver to you next time I see you. :)
Post a Comment