Kellen has started throwing little fits every time we check out at the store. I think he does it because he knows my hands are tied and I can't deal with him right there in front of everyone.
So, today before we went out I decided that this had gone on long enough. We would deal with the fits in the nearest restroom or the car. Kellen was fully aware that that was the new plan but proceeded to throw a fit anyway.
On the way to the car I reminded him of what would occur once we got there. After unloading Baby Anna and our purchases, Kellen and I were walking back from the cart return, in his tiny voice I hear him say "No thank you." So I asked, "No thank you, what?" He replied, "No thank you spank bottom."
Ahh! Just rip my heart out! I knew I had to follow through, but let me tell you, it was hard!!
10 years ago

5 comments:
That is so cute! At least you can be reassured that he understands what's going on!
So cute! Good for you for following through.
Aunt Cindy and I couldn't stop laughing!! However, she thinks that you must make up all this stuff about K just so you have something to write. She doesn't believe that there's anyway that K would act up :) Give him a hug for Grandma!!
That's hilarious! At least he was polite!!
Ahahahah. I hate it when they learn to play your heart strings!!
Post a Comment