Our church hosted a baby blessing for Anna and I on Saturday. A devotion was given about seeking God's wisdom in dealing with our children as individuals. I'm going to need a ton of wisdom from God in raising my children uniquely. Already I find myself saying, "but that's not the way Kellen responded to this situation." Tandon has been kind enough to remind me, "In case you haven't noticed yet, she's not Kellen." Ha!
We were showered with gifts--adorable clothes, diapers, and baby equipment. Dressing a girl has been SO fun! Thanks everyone for your generosity!! We really appreciate it!

I failed to take any pictures at the baby blessing, but did snap these before we went.

"But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him." James 1:5

3 comments:
You always loved lace and ruffles and I see them both on Miss Anna. How fun for you!
I love that smile on Kellen -- he makes a great big brother.
How fun! Love the dress :-)
Post a Comment