Saturday, December 12, 2009

LL Christmas Party

Tonight was the Lumber Liquidator's Christmas Party. Since the company is a sponsor of professional bowling we had a bowling party. It was actually more fun than I had anticipated.

Tandon and his assistant manager in their bowling attire. The wives didn't get shirts. I'm sure I would have bowled much better had I had on a professional shirt. :)

We all ate our weight in pizza. Actually, Kellen probably ate MY weight in pizza. Haha! This is our 29 inch pizza!

I was losing so badly that I eventually let Kellen bowl for me. He had a blast. By the way, there's a reason you don't see many pregnant women at bowling alleys. I began to feel muscles in my stomach that I didn't even know I had, so it's probably good I let Kellen take over. His score wasn't much worse than mine anyway, but it gave me a legitimate reason for my low score. :)



His favorite activity was standing in front of the hand dryer.

It was a fun, family oriented Christmas party. Thanks Lumber Liquidators!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun filled family night!!

inpassing said...

You should have gotten the little ramp for the ball and the bumpers for the lane. You might have scored better and you could have blamed all the "extras" on the pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

Where is the picture of you bowling pregnant? That's the one I want to see. :)

Amy said...

Tandon's coworker is huge- he make Tandon look tiny! That's crazy. Glad you had fun.