Our makeshift Christmas tree.

The two munchkins. There are only four days difference in their age. I think they had a blast together! Kellen calls her "Minah" instead of Miah. At one point he asked her to pick him up and proceeded to wrap his arms around her and lean. Needless to say, it didn't work out so well. :)

Handing out presents.


Enjoying the new presents.

Much to his daddy's dismay, Kellen enjoyed Miah's new baby doll as much as his new workbench and tools (which I failed to get a picture of).


Elmo slippers!

Watching their new movie. Look how much bigger Kellen is than Miah!!

Ring Around the Rosie.

Which turned into hugging time.



Thank you guys for making the long trip out here so that we could celebrate Chirst's birth as a family! I wish we lived closer so that we could get the kids together more often!!

No comments:
Post a Comment