YEAH!! He was just waiting for daddy to get home :) I'm so proud of you Kellen!
YEAH!!! We all knew he could do it. I guess he was just waiting for the "perfect" time. :)
Wow- he really did take off! He seemed so steady yesterday like he really knew how to do it, but was waiting for the perfect moment to show you guys. Cute!
That is wonderful! Way to go Kellen. You are such a big boy.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
YEAH!! He was just waiting for daddy to get home :) I'm so proud of you Kellen!
YEAH!!! We all knew he could do it. I guess he was just waiting for the "perfect" time. :)
Wow- he really did take off! He seemed so steady yesterday like he really knew how to do it, but was waiting for the perfect moment to show you guys. Cute!
That is wonderful! Way to go Kellen. You are such a big boy.
Post a Comment