Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Saturday Night

Our final destination was Tandon's parent's house. We stopped at the nursing home so Kellen could meet another great grandmother. The people at the home lit up with excitement to see a baby. What fun to encourage the elderly!





Tandon gave his sisters a shooting lesson and I was able to shoot my new hand gun for the first time. I'm pretty good. :-)






Kellen was wiped out by the end of the trip!! So many new faces. I was proud of how well he did in the social situations and during the long car rides. He is still trying to recover from lack of sleep, but it was worth it.


4 comments:

TS said...

Don't know what this "MY new hand gun" is all about???

Anonymous said...

Mike doesn't remember seeing a hand gun for Shawn but he really liked Tandon's!!!

Little S said...

If I recall . . . when we bought the hand gun it was MINE. We shopped and shopped for one that would fit MY hand! Get your own! :)

TS said...

That is fine...I will head to the gun store after work to MY hand gun.