Monday, July 7, 2008

Me and My Little Man

Many of you have been asking about my employment and childcare for Kellen, so I thought I would revisit my rant. I accepted a part time (20-25 hours Monday thru Thursday) job with Sylvan Learning Center. I will be assisting in the assessment of students and in coordinating their curriculum. My hours are somewhat flexible, so I will work as many hours as I can in the evenings allowing Tandon to watch Kellen. We are still working out details for the daytime hours, but it looks like we may have a couple of options that I feel okay about. As much as I hate to go back to work, I think this job is a God send. It allows Tandon to watch Kellen in the evenings and gives us family time on the weekends. Thanks for praying!

4 comments:

Alison said...

What a cute photo of you and Kellen! And I'm glad you have such a great job opportunity with hours that are ideal for you.

inpassing said...

When do you start?

Little S said...

Wednesday, July 16th is my first day

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that things seem to be working out for your family.