Soon all our worldly possessions will be back in boxes and ready for the trek to AR. Who would have thought we would be doing this AGAIN!? God seems to be opening doors for this move, though. It looks like I have found a duplex that will allow large dogs (or as my mom would say, horses.) So, Kooper gets to stay with us after all. Tandon is following many leads on jobs and I am confident that one of them will work out. We have decided to change our move date to the end of May--which is quickly approaching. I'm not looking forward to the chaos of the next few weeks, but I'm very excited about the end result. Well, back to packing!
10 years ago

4 comments:
whoo hoo!! we're ready to have you all back in arkansas! where is the duplex?
We looked at some houses in Bella Vista and a duplex off HWY 12. We are leaning toward the duplex.
Can't wait to get involved with the Wednesday night study!
Ummm...I think we better see an update on the packing. Five boxes isn't going to cut it. Let's see some pictures of the progress.
Happy packing! I hope it and your move goes really well!
Post a Comment