Outfit #1:
Kellen started the day on Sunday in a blue and red outfit with cars on it. He promptly spit-up two times down the front of it. Now, I don't normally change his clothes for spit-up but he was completely drenched. So, I decided to start fresh with new clothes.
Outfit #2:
While swinging in a blue and white outfit with a sail boat on it, Kellen pooped an absorbent amount. It overflowed out the front of his diaper, onto his belly and up his chest. Needless to say, he received a bath and a change of clothes.
Outfit #3:
Later that afternoon he woke up from a nap (now in a green and blue outfit with a turtle on it) and pooped again. This time it overflowed out the back and onto my shorts. GROSS! Another outfit followed.
Outfit #4:
He finished the evening in a blue and orange outfit with a dump truck on it.
It is amazing how much laundry the little guy can create. Today Kellen is still in his original clothes from this morning, although there are still a few more hours in the day!
10 years ago

1 comment:
LOL!!! Some days are just like that. However, when I come down to visit I would appreciate it if it were only a "one outfit day"...especially if I'm holding him.
Post a Comment