Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Random Pics from my Phone

We never know who Kellen will be each morning.  He is always in a different outfit, requiring us to call him by a different name to match his clothing.  It's pretty entertaining!  One day he insisted on being called Francesco--and then wanted to know what language he was speaking when he said Francesco. 

 Pretty Lady
A Chick-fil-a opened about 30 miles from our house.  Woohoo!!  We drove down for opening weekend.  The cow was a fun idea until he walked by our table.  Anna was not thrilled to have him so close. I agree with Anna...mascots are creepy!   We're still waiting patiently for a Chick-fil-a to open in Omaha--maybe we should buy a franchise...  ;)
 
 Me and my girl

3 comments:

Leslie said...

No chick-fil-a?! How do you survive?! :) I love Kellen's costume. Samuel does the same thing… our boys are too similar.

Kari said...

I'm proud of you for putting an Oklahoma State shirt on Anna! :) Super sad that Omaha does not have CFA. I bet somewhere in the Bible it says, Thou shalt have Chick-fil-a? Maybe not...ha!

inpassing said...

Kellen just cracks me up every time I look at that first picture of him.

P.S. Do you know how hard it is on old people to read those crazy verification things? It makes us cranky.