Yes, I am a gluten for punishment!
On Friday we found this sweet lady at the Humane Society and--after a very long deliberation--decided to bring her home and make her ours.
She is a one year old pug who was picked up as a stray and no one came to claim her.
We named her Sadie and have--for the second time in less than 6 months--begun puppy training. Just call me crazy! There have been a few times in the last few days that I have wondered if I am. ;o)




2 comments:
You are crazy. :) I hope she is a sweet gentle dog who loves everyone! I wish we lived closer, so we could just share your little pup and not actually have one ourselves. :)
Hi Shawn. I think I finally figured out how to comment on your blog! Hope things are going well with Sadie. Give the kids & Tandon a hug for us!
aunt ck
Post a Comment