Sunday, April 29, 2012

Change!

Lots of change around here lately! 
Changed the dog's name. 
Calvin was too similar to Kellen and life got rather confusing. 

So we renamed him Bullet

-----

Kellen got bunk beds.

Anna will soon get K's old bed. 

I'll post pictures when we make that transition.

Kellen is not a climber, to say the least. 

And is kind of afraid of heights.

So, I have wondered what he would do with bunk beds.

Once he successfully climbed up and down the back

and once we put both top rails on he has loved his new bed! 

Slept all night last night ON TOP. 

That's a big deal for our little guy! 

-----
Kellen also got a new hair cut. 
Here's the BEFORE.
As promised with the last hair cut, Tandon did not take time to cut it longer on top.

 He simply buzzed it all off. 

We've never done that before. 
Here's the AFTER.

I may or may not have shed a few tears after the hair cut. ;)

I'm not a big fan of change, so I'm hopeful that this week is normal and boring. 


No comments: