We did "the Halloween thing" this year. Tandon and I had an on going conversation about whether or not to celebrate and finally came to the conclusion to try it this year. From a very bias mom, my kids were absolutely adorable in their costumes. But, even with the cuteness, we probably won't trick-or-treat again next year for numerous reasons. Unless, of course, our church gets a building and we have a church function to attend. (Maybe I should join the building committee--I'm sure they would like my input. LOL)
Our little farmer and his sweet cow waiting for the festivities to start.


He could not wait to feed her some hay!! In the end it was rather anticlimactic, poor guy. :) But it made for a cute picture.



And, they're off!
Neither Tandon nor I really celebrated Halloween as kids, so I have no idea what to do with all this candy. I guess I can eat it in the evenings and get a jump start on the holiday weight gain. :-)
2 comments:
I like your plan for all of the candy. :) And those kids are soooo cute!!
They look so cute! And I loved that their costumes went together. Such fun memories.
Post a Comment