Uncle Mark, Aunt Caitlin, and Miah came to visit last weekend. The kids hadn't seen each other since Christmas. (Not okay! We need to figure out a way for them to see each other more often.) When they arrived, Miah got out of the car and took off running toward Kellen with her arms open wide for a hug. So sweet! Wish I had had a camera to capture the moment on film.
Miah showed Kellen how to turn the kiddie pool over and use it for a drum. Such a novel idea never even entered the mind of my rule-keeping-2.5-year-old. K wasn't sure what to think at first, but has since had a fabulous time drumming while singing Old McDonald at the top of his lungs.


Bath time is so much more fun with two.
My favorite picture from the weekend! Sweet girl cousins.
Kisses :)
Thanks Caitlin for showing us that you don't have to have a mix to make brownies. I'll probably never use a box again. They are much better from scratch.

Dinner on the back porch with a very cute but messy center piece.

An intense game of Settler's of Catan.

Tandon came out on top. Way to go babe! If you look closely, you will notice a lack of white pieces on the board. I swear that I was not told the complete rules and strategy until AFTER I placed my pieces. Next time, I will conquer!
Thanks MC&M for making the trek from Colorado to visit!! We had a fabulous time and are looking forward to our time together in November!









No comments:
Post a Comment