*Do not buy a house 14 hours away from your mom. You may need her some day.
*Next time a doctor says, 'It's either viral or food poisoning, but either way there is nothing I can do. Just go home and keep everyone hydrated,' punch him in the gut until he gives you something to help with your child's pain and discomfort.
*You couldn't have married a better man.
*RELAX! The children may get a snack 15 minutes before meal time, play outside all day without sunscreen, and go to bed two hours late, but you didn't have to lift a finger--so chill out!!
*When people offer to help, set aside your pride and accept it.
10 years ago

3 comments:
I am just so sorry you all have been so sick. I don't think I realized how bad you guys have been feeling...praying for lots of healing and comfort.
so, so sorry! i hope you are all feeling better soon!
SO sorry you guys have been sick. I had no idea it was that bad... So you've got the flu over with for the rest of the year, right?!?! Please let us know if you need ANYTHING.
Post a Comment