Thursday, July 1, 2010

Still Working

floors ripped out - check
concrete prepped for hardwood - check
bathrooms cleaned - check
trim color decided upon and bought - check
baseboards wiped down - check
trim taped - check
trim painted - check
wall color decided upon - check
carpet ordered and on the books for installation - check
hardwood ordered and ready to be picked up - check



K has been such a trooper entertaining himself at the house while we work. Daddy took a break and let him practice his ladder climbing skills and paint a sample color on the wall.



Anna just chillin. Still not rolling (or even attempting to roll) but exercising her neck and back muscles daily. :)

2 comments:

kate said...

Your home is going to look amazing after all of that work! Wes and I are so anxious to see it! I love it already.

Leslie said...

Good idea letting Kellen paint while the floors are ripped out. Might as well put him to work while there is little chance of stains. :)

Anna will roll over in good time. Sam rolled once and then not again for a really long time (I'm thinking it was like 6 months but I can't remember exactly).