My doll baby in her new hair bow. Girls are so much fun!!

One of Kellen's latest achievements is going potty. I bought a toilet seat for him to practice sitting on before bath each night. He was so excited about it that we have tried going potty all morning. He has achieved success twice so far today! I didn't intend to potty train yet, but maybe we'll go for it. Feel free to share your advice and/or horror stories in the comments.

4 comments:
Cute naked pictures!!! This will be a great one to show his friends when he's in high school :)
Cute Cute Cute!!!
If he's interested in using the potty, go for it!! Iain was that age when he trained. It was completely his idea. Summer is the best time because you can let him run around naked outside. :D
My only advice is to be nonchalant. A little praise when he goes potty and no sign of irritation when he doesn't. (Much easier said than done, though.)
I love how it looks like his dad is going potty in the background too! haha! Love Anna's bow! I agree, girls are fun!
I wondered if anyone would notice Tandon's legs in the background. I promise he is fully clothed. :)
Shortly after I posted this, Kellen lost all interest in using the potty. Sigh! I'm not going to push the issue until he is older.
Post a Comment