Sunday, March 7, 2010

Flying Solo

My parents left today. Not sure what we would have done without my mom's help!!! She left my house clean, my freezer stocked with frozen meals and a stack of coloring books and stickers to keep Kellen occupied (for a few days at least.) Tandon is taking Monday off and "real life" begins on Tuesday. I can do this, right??

4 comments:

inpassing said...

Yes, you can do it!! Just take a deep breath and do the important things. Rest when you can and love those babies. Believe me, it's just a season and a very short one at that.

Shanna said...

You'll do great!!! The first few months can be tricky as you learn your new routines, but just keep telling yourself that it will get better & this to will pass and time DOES pass quickly this second time around so cherish each moment.

Alison said...

Aren't parents awesome? Mine cooked, cleaned, planted a garden, and more when Jack was born. I don't know what I would have done without them.

You will do great on your own, too---you're a wonderful mommy I'm sure! Enjoy your beautiful children!

Cat said...

Hope your first day solo went well!!