Friday, February 26, 2010

It's a GIRL!

Anna Elizabeth was born Wednesday, February 24th at 8:16am

7 lbs even ~ 19 inches long

8 comments:

Shanna said...

YAY!!!! Pictures. Love her!! I don't think she looks like Kellen though. Very cute!!

the coveys said...

Thank you for posting pictures! I've been trying to wait patiently for them. Last night Mark helped me cut out burp cloth patterns, and I'll be sewing them this weekend. I can't wait to meet her.

TIFFANY said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Beth said...

Congratulations!! So fun and so tiny!!!

inpassing said...

Wow!! Give her a kiss from her Great Aunt Patty. She has such cute chubby little cheeks. Hope we can see you guys sometime soon to see her up close. I think MeMa would like to have started over the day she was born, but reality set in which was a good thing.

By the way, Caitlin that was great that you were patient for the pictures. I kept pestering them to get some pictures out so we could see this little girl.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little girl!!! I have been waiting not so patiently for pics!! Cant wait to see her in person!

Alison said...

What a beautiful baby! I love her chubby little cheeks. Congratulations!

Leslie said...

She has Kellen's adorably chubby cheeks!! She's so cute!