I've had a request to do a "name that photo" contest with this picture. So . . . if you have a creative caption or title for this photo of Melanie (26 months old) and Kellen (almost 17 months old) feel free to leave a comment or send me an email. I'll pick my favorite caption/title on Monday morning. The winner will receive . . .drum roll please. . .the satisfaction of knowing they had the most original title. :-) Let the creative juices flow!
8 comments:
Oh yeah!! It's a contest...
How about...
"Where's our food? This table just isn't cutting it mom."
That's the best I can come up with... I'm not very creative. Sorry.
I'm still thinking!
How's this?
"I've heard of smoking and non-smoking sections, but personally, I don't think this Diet Section thingy is going to do well."
Or...
"I'm a guy who never likes to be late to dinner...by the way, can you cook?"
That's all I could think of...but that picture is just SO CUTE?!?!
I like the second comment that my mom made. I have no creative juices...so I am enjoying reading the comments. The picture is one of the cutest ever.
Well, inpassing, so far you are winning. I am including your picnic basket comment in the contest also, because I thought it was pretty funny.
I came up with "Bake me a pie woman!" but didn't think very many females would think that was funny. :)
Thanks for your efforts!
This is not my thing...all I could come up with was, "Are you sure the invitation said that the party was today?"
I thought this would be really easy until I put myself on the spot to think of something...then my brain went dead. Perhaps we all need to get out a little more and get those brain juices flowing!!
Post a Comment