
My child will not drink milk. I offered it to him every day for a week, but he refused. Today I broke down and added chocolate. Still a no go. I even tried strawberry milk. Didn't help. UGH!! Any suggestions from seasoned moms who have been through the weaning process before?

3 comments:
I'm sooo sorry!! What a stinker! You could try soy milk. A friend suggested mixing yogurt and milk to a watery consistency. It could work if he likes yogurt. Good luck!!
did you do formula or breast milk? if nursing, do you still have milk? you could mix whole milk with a little of what he is used to and then slowly decrease the formula or breast milk. start with 50/50 and see if he would take that. increase or decrease from there.
Did you try the "big boy" cup?! That's going to make me laugh if that's how he only takes his milk...
Post a Comment