Thursday, October 9, 2008

Nine Months Old!!!!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a happy boy! So cute! I can't believe that it has been 9 months.

Anonymous said...

He is so DARN CUTE!!!!

Alison said...

Such an adorable little boy! Let me know if you're ever in CO---it would be fun to catch up with you and meet your family :-).

inpassing said...

Aahhh...the age of the "drool" pictures. Kellen is so adorable, Shawn! His chocolate brown eyes are you as well as his cute little nose.

Thanks for posting updates. It's fun to keep up with him when he is so far away. I wish Caitlin and Mark could do the same. I would love to see more updates of Miah.

Little S said...

Thanks guys! T and I think he's the cutest baby ever!! We are a little bias though. :-)

Anonymous said...

He is so Cute!! I wish that we could see you more.