I think you can still claim him as "yours"!! Boy, does that bring back memories of a cute little brown-eyed, button-nosed girl that was barely bigger than a minute. Of course, the "bigger than a minute" part is where his daddy comes into the picture. I believe he's gonna to be a biggun'.
Hi Shawn, I found your blog via Cat's blog, and I'm glad I did! I love the 7 month pic. Such a cutie! And I didn't know about your job at Sylvan. Congrats! See you this weekend. Marissa
3 comments:
I think you can still claim him as "yours"!! Boy, does that bring back memories of a cute little brown-eyed, button-nosed girl that was barely bigger than a minute. Of course, the "bigger than a minute" part is where his daddy comes into the picture. I believe he's gonna to be a biggun'.
He is getting so big and I agree that he looks just like you!!!
Hi Shawn, I found your blog via Cat's blog, and I'm glad I did! I love the 7 month pic. Such a cutie! And I didn't know about your job at Sylvan. Congrats! See you this weekend.
Marissa
Post a Comment